Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Girl Talk W/ Natasha

By: Jonathan Manning


We caught up with teenage singer Natasha just last week to discuss some of her beauty tips & how she stays gorgeous! When asked what exactly do you do to achieve this look she started, "I love to stay natural unless I'm going out, then I just add a little extra mascara and that's it!", Natasha says happily,"I also like to wear extension & wigs because it helps keep my hair healthy.". The singer then states how she has long hair and she keeps it in tact by preserving it underneath the wigs, very smart to be just 18 huh? Well whatever she does , its obusally working! She is clearly stunning!

For more information on Natasha visit her official music myspace www.myspace.com/natashaishere.


Good luck Natasha, we wish her the best of luck in her future with Jive! Also be on the look out for Natasha Debut Album hitting stores early 2008.